Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dammit, I hate when that happens...

A couple days ago, I was in the grocery store, and I had a sudden hankering for Planters cheese balls. No other would do, they had to be Planters, and they had to come in that cardboard can. But there were none to be had, and I got home, and found out they are never to be had again, as the product line is discontinued.

I'm upset. But even worse, now, for some reason, I have a hankering for one of the steak sandwiches they serve outside the Knights of Columbus building before ND home games. At least that's something I can get in a week's time when I go to the Purdue game. But it's going to be a long week's wait. Oh, and Sparty is going to get it worse than we got from Patrick Swayze and Lea Thompson last week.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, September 22, 2006, Blogger John Burzynski said...

The KofC steak sandwiches can't be beat...I always stop there when I am on campus on game day and wait in the loooonnnngggg line...

 
At 1:49 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Crazy Tom said...

Maybe it was just too early, but there were only about 6 people in line when I got there last Sat(about 10:30 am). It did seem odd that there was a guy with a bullhorn trying to drum up sales. That had never seemed to be a problem before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home