Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A few new gems from my Pschotic boss...

After he walks in the office today:

"At least one good thing came from that road trip this morning- I got to see a guy with a U-M plate holder who was in a really bad car accident. Maybe I'm really lucky and he's dead. The only thing that would make it better would be if he were related to me"

Also:

"I hate human beings"

great googly moogly... I'm leaning towards taking some of my friends' advice and calling Homeland Security on this guy. After all, he did (again) profess his hope that someone would nuke the city again today. I gotta figure that's worth something- hoping someone kills 6 million Americans has to get a guy on some sort of terrorist alert list.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home