Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Apparently, giving more money works

Last year, I was 1/5. This year, 2/4 (2/3 for home games) on tickets I asked for. We'd better put up a better fight against GT and USC than that crapfest against Michigan last year that was my sole win in the ticket lottery. I do find it interesting that every year for the last decade I have put in requests for whichever Michigan team was a road game, and not once have I gotten tickets to one of those games through the ticket lottery. I guess the ticket office bastages don't want me to see any of these games that are nice quick drives. Could be worse though, I could be one of those poor saps that put in for 5-6 games and got the royal bubkus (seriously- how the hell did they have more demand than tickets for freakin Duke?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home