Monday, October 02, 2006

My psychotic boss, part 1

I expect this to be a running series, but there's something really wrong with my boss. The guy is angry. I mean, really angry. All the time. And I'm not talking about your typical boss who gets pissed when you're five minutes late, or the micromanager who gets in the way. I'm talking about a guy who, when the phone rings, has a tendency to give a nice little "god-DAMMIT!" that the entire office can hear. For some reason, he has this irrational hatred of the telephone, and has threatened on numerous occasions to desecrate the grave of Alexander Graham Bell. (yes, I'm serious). But, for today's lesson, I present the following evidence of why my boss is a total psycho:

"You know that combination iPod/cellphone? I want to get one of the ads for those things, and paste it to the wall and use it for target practice. 500 points to shoot the iPod, 1000 if you can shoot the buds out of the girl's ears without killing her."

Yep... taking target practice at cellphone users in the ads. That's real healthy. At least today he was talking about doing this to a piece of paper. at least, I think he was. Better than some other days...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger Michael Pigott said...

Start sending out resumes immediately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home