Monday, November 27, 2006

Coincidence? Maybe...

It seems that on about Thursday, I added a link to Sheldoncomics.com (a very amusing comic- read it). A day later, I see that one of my very few hits is from someone tracking back the links to the sheldoncomics.com site. In my description of the comic, I make mention of the fact that Sheldon is a billionaire. a day or two later, all of the sudden, after at least a year without being mentioned(I've been reading, you should too), billionaire Sheldon's multibillion dollar software company makes a re-appearance in the strip.

Seems convenient... (Dave, if you're reading this, keep up the good work. I still remember when Sheldon was merely a young lad weeping for the republic in Bridget's)

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, November 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you can singlehandedly affect the outcome of an internet comic strip.

Congratulations, your life's work has just been upgraded to mostly worthless.

 
At 10:17 AM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Crazy Tom said...

As opposed to you, doing nothing more productive than reading something written by someone you consider worthless. Way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home