Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well... ND lost. By 20. That doesn't piss me off

What pisses me off is that I knew we had lost by 20 before USC even touched the ball. The first play was nice, but then it was followed up with several ill conceived and worse executed plays that left us in 4th and 9. In field goal range, if we had a kicker, which we don't, so we went for it, and predictably failed. And that was when it was over. And because it was over so soon, I couldn't even enjoy the good things, like Quinn running for 60 freakin yards one play (Really... that actually happened). And I was just hacked off that I knew nothing was going to work. And worse... I didn't even bother to watch much of the game. I lost interest. And causing me to lose interest is the true failing of the team tonight, and angers me more than nearly anything else they could have done.

meh... at least they're not the Lions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home