Friday, February 09, 2007

Another signing day come and gone, and another year of creepy obsession with 17 year old boys comes to an end

Well, not my creepy obsession, as I pay little attention to such things. (That said, having heard this past fall that the ohmifreakingodgreatestquarterbacksinceever had committed to ND, I watched some of one of his games that was on the deuce or the ocho or some extra ESPN channel, but that was just out of curiosity to see if this kid I saw everyone raving about was any good. Looks like he is.)

Also, I was shocked to see that USC was recently accused of shady recruiting methods. And I will be even more shocked when absolutely not a damn thing comes of it. Because everyone knows that Pee-Wee Peet Carol, whose last name is a girl's name, would never allow anything against the NCAA rules to go on at his school. Peet runs a tight ship over there. heh.

And, perhaps the funniest answer to a question I have seen from a recruit- When asked "what do you like about Ron Zook?" "it wasn't the money".

Why is it that when someone says "it's not about the money", it's almost always about the money?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home