Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Psychotic Boss, Part something or other

It's a strange thing to see a 40-something year old man throw a temper tantrum. Even stranger when he is screaming at his father, who is remaining completely calm, almost goading him into further insanity. After numerous minutes of screaming about god knows what, he started in on hoping everyone in the city would be dead. So his dad counters with "you sound like one of those Muslim terrorists". Answer?

"Yeah, well when I start killing people you're going to be my first victim, and I'm not going to be as nice as those Al-Qaeda guys about it!"

The good news is, he's leaving town for a few days, so I won't see him tomorrow. Of course, he had this little gem for me as I was walking past him to the bathroom "Maybe I'll get lucky and that old bastard will get in a car crash and die on the way home tonight". I didn't acknowledge this at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home