Friday, August 17, 2007

More Psychotic Boss ramblings...

"You know, if I was in charge of naming hurricanes, I'd use the same names every year"... ummm... ok...

"Yeah... I'd change all the names to Jesus, Mohammed, Moses, etc... Then there would be more people killed by all the riots it caused when hurricane Mohammed landed than by the actual hurricane. Don't you think that'd be great?"

Ummm... well, I'm not a big fan of riots, or mass murder, or generally speaking the death of those that have not lived a good, long, society improving life. If you're 90 and you somehow made the world better, go ahead and take a dirt nap. If you're 20 (or in my case, 30 something) and still haven't quite figured out how you can make the world a better place, then by all means, stick around until you have a great idea, and push it through all the yahoos that resist the changes for the better.

And if anyone has a great idea for the world that I can push through, which will leave me remembered as one of the greatest human beings ever, I'm all ears.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home